Thursday, August 23, 2007

OOC Post: When It Rains, It Pours.....

Trying to finish up some important work on my computer last night before a thunderstorm coming through started to get worse. As luck would have it, lightening struck not more than a few feet from my house (I had my foot propped up against the wall facing outside, I could feel the vibration as it hit). Both of my phones were fried (quick trip to Wal Mart fixed that), and, despite the surge protector, lost the computer.

So.....not sure when I'll be back in world. Hopefully, shouldn't be long. At any rate, doubt I'd be ready for tomorrow night's event. Hopefully, Lunar'll be able to get that covered. I know I shouldn't worry about that, but it sort of bothers me.

At any rate, once I'm back in world, the Jobias Barthelmess storyline goes back into full swing. This'll be a combination of in world roleplaying and blog entries, and hopefully, it'll be alot of fun.

So, you guys take care. Don't cause any problems while I'm gone. I'll see you all soon.

2 comments:

Christine McAllister Pearse said...

*gets the toilet paper out to decorate your house* "Pssst....Em....where did you hide those pink flamingos????"

Amber_Palowakski said...

come back soon, Sheriff!