Monday, December 10, 2007

Fundraiser in Steelhead

Yea, you'll probably be hearing about this in other posts, but here's where the werewolf sheriff opened his big mouth.....

TotalLunar Eclipse wishes to hold a fundraiser for Harborside this Saturday, December 15th, at 7:00 PM SLT, at the docks of Steelhead City. It'll be a three hour event, the theme is "Pirates". But, we're also borrowing a Caledon tradition, Shirtless O'Clock.

If I have my facts straight, there'll be tip jars set out for certain male individuals (myself included). Once the tips reach a certain amount for each jar, the males take their shirts off. But, I've added a certain extra for those interested.....

IF, someone rents a 1024 lot on Harborside at the event.....I'll go shirtless right then and there, and stay that way for the rest of the event (Human form not Werewolf form). IF all available lots in Harborside get rented out........I'll finish out the event in a grass skirt. Mind you, Lunar has to have the lindens in his hand for the land tier of the plot you're renting.

So, spread the word. I'm allowing myself to be embarrassed to help out Steelhead's expansion.....but it's been a big strain on Lunar, so if it helps, it'd be worth it.

Also, any male's who'd like to help out with the Shirtless O'Clock, allowing yourselves to go shirtless, let us know.

Friday, it's "Around The World" at the Kokopelli. Saturday, "Harborside Fundraiser: Pirate Themed Event With Shirtless O'Clock" at the docks.

Gonna be a fun week...........

6 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Color me miffed. I have a RL Xmas party to attend instead...

Hotspur O'Toole said...

I feel... so.. used...

I also have a RL party to attend, but it is fairly early in the day, so I hope to make it, although late.

H.

TotalLunar Eclipse said...

I'll wear a coconut bra if I have to.

Anonymous said...

What happpened to the kilts? I thought it was going to be shirtless and kilt?

Fuzzball Ortega said...

Edwina, I'm wearing a grass skirt if we rent out all lots during the event.

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

I also have been volunteered; apparently I have to bring my kilt (good thing I have one). Countess Christine said I had a 'choice', but I know what that means around these women.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach