Something's been going around the blogs. 8 Facts about you.....the real you.....criminal records can remain secret.....I think I said too much.
1) I'm a member of the Puppeteers of America
2) I prefer using my full name, making sure people know my middle name, Baum (similar to "Bomb")
3) I suffer from depression, along with a bit of paranoia.
4) Before coming into Second Life, I've had bad experiences with online virtual communities. When Darien Mason's player had told our email group about Second Life, decided to give it a try and came up with a name that, should I chose to leave, would be easily forgotten, hence, Fuzzball Ortega......now imagine if I ever did leave how people would feel
5) I had a one night fling with a married woman (and I'm glad it was a one night fling, she had more mental problems than I did)
6) I used to take IQ tests just for the helluvit, no rhyme or reason, just passing the time. Always felt that it wasn't really how smart you are, but how much common sense you have that shows whether you're dumb or not. For the record, IQ is around 170....unless I'm under a lot of stress, then it drops to a 130.
7) I have sketches of puppets, a set design, and several notes for a children's program that I'd like to have made and put on television. I do have a script, but I'm not happy with it.
8) If there was one woman that I'd like to be with, it would be Charisma Carpenter.
And there we go...now I have to pick 8 people to tag and let them have their say.....in that case, TotalLunar Eclipse, Emilly Orr, Darien Mason, Christine McAllister, Eladrienne Laval, Annechen Lowey, Hotspur Otoole, and Amber Powalski...consider yourself tagged.
Here's the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
Ok? I'm done. Now, you kids get off my lawn, I just mowed.