Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well, Damn, That Was Fast

Guess I'll have to send the Lindens an actual friendly letter thanking them for a quick delivery.


Faster than you can say "Floppy Dong", Boomtown is now up. Hopefully, soon, we'll have a grand opening celebration. Hopefully, it'll be held at my build in Boomtown.


Introducing, Gearz. My Gaslamp Fantasy dance club. Still not complete. It'll have a waterwheel and a clock on the tower on the exterior. This had been in the planning stages for sometime now, during that time, Steamworks beat me to the punch by becoming a Steampunk themed nightclub. But it's ok, it's all good. Like I said, Gearz is a Gaslamp Fantasy dance club. Bit of a difference.
Here's an exterior shot. Still a work in progress, as stated. In case you're wondering, that's Christine McAllister's home in Steelhead City to the right.


An interior shot of Gearz. There's the glass floor, as I stated in a previous post. It's the dance floor. Underneath the molten metal flow will be gears turning, hence the name. And Solarya beat me to THAT idea. You think people are breaking into my office and stealing my secret plans?


Next up, decorating the interior, adding furniture (as well as Lord and Lady Primbroke's milk crates and wobbly table), building a dj rig, dance animations, adding a bar, may have room outside for a little courtyard. Angelica has talked to a couple of DJ's outside of Steelhead/Caledon (they have followers, bring in new blood to our part of the world). Will be creating the Gearz Group, all those interested, let me know. Should be fun.


Also, Steelhead has moved on the World Map. We used to be southeast of Caledon. Now, we're west of Caledon....way west......I have no idea how far west we are. I think we're in America we so far west.


Up next, Steelhead Port Harbor. Industrial port, with plenty of room for naval battles. Maybe soon, Lunar will unveil the master plan for Steelhead

No comments: