Sunday, January 30, 2011

As If I Don't Have Enough To Worry About

At present, I'm in the city of New Babbage, staying a few days at the invitation of Lady Christine and Lord Edward. I suppose it's a good thing, seeing as how I rarely leave Steelhead.

In my absence, there are several in Steelhead who are keeping an eye on things for me, mostly nuns with guns, Tensai with explosives, and Jaegers with.....well, they really don't need anything to look tough, but hats make them look dashing.

Cousin Purdie came in his TTC (Time Travel Cabinet), to show me this photo (it's amazing how he can take pictures in color, he should share that technology with all the photograph businesses in the Steamlands). A mysterious figure on the mountain top in Boomtown.


I shrugged it off, but Purdie was concerned. He estimated that the figure was very tall, probably as tall as Lunar. He also said that whatever it was, it was not Human, Jaeger, Lycan nor Elf.

Nice to know I can spend a few days from home without worrying about anything happening in Steelhead......

2 comments:

itsdavidvc said...

Well there's no wings on it. That's a good sign.

Vivito Volare said...

It's Tahoma! Hide the women folk!