Saturday, June 23, 2007

Voices Of The Past Part One

TotalLunar Eclipse and Tensai Hilra have left Steelhead for a few days to visit family, this leaves me to assist Katt on Steelhead matters. It also leaves me being quite busy, as I've been asked to come to Caledon on occasion to help out with their werewolf matter. Thank Chaney's Beard that I've got the SWAT Team to help me out. Also, my airship, The Interceptor, is one of the fastest airships around, so, travel between Steelhead and the Independent State of Caledon shouldn't be that long of a commute.


And speaking of family.....I had received word that a cousin of mine and Angelica's has been wandering on the mainland. Purdie Uggla is a nice fellow, a bit uppity and prim and proper like.....perhaps he'd be best fit for Caledon. One great thing, like Angelica and myself, he's great at the music. Perhaps I could get him a job somewhere......


But then, there as bad news that I had received from the old country. Something that I've dreaded, a werewolf's nightmare come true..........


Jobias Barthelmess has escaped..........


(To Be Continued)

1 comment:

Emilly Orr said...

*one ear quirks*

Jobias Barthelmess? Even the name sounds dire. What's up?